Monday, February 28, 2011

Gain

Well I knew that it would happen someday but I didn't think it would happen this quickly.  I gained weight this week :(  (1lb)  It’s a real sucky feeling but I have no one to blame but myself!  For the 4 days this past week I didn't get in enough protein and I know a big key to my weight loss is getting in 60+g of protein EVERYDAY.  I also took in a lot more carbs then I usually do and I didn't make it to the gym in two weeks now.  I was sick one week and then the next I just didn't go because I would have only been able to go one day since the rest we were out of town.  So like I said, My Fault all the way!  I KNOW what I need to be doing now I must just do it!  For whatever reason it seems that now I can "see" myself and my excuses better than I used to!  I guess before surgery I chose to not see and now I chose to see.  By making excuses I am just hurting myself and I don't want to do that!  I WANT to be healthy and lose all my weight, I WANT to feel good in my own skin and I WANT to be physically fit!  I can only do those things if I Choose to eat the right things and I go to the gym!  Today is a new day and I'm going to Choose the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment