Monday, February 7, 2011

3 months!!

Today I am officially three months post-op! YAY!!  It's been a crazy journey but I am still so happy with my decision to do surgery!  I feel better then I have in YEARS and I know it's going to only get better!  I have my 3 month appointment later this week with my doc and I've already had all my labs drawn so hopefully they'll be back by then so I can see if I am deficent in anything.  I know I'm not the best about taking my vitamin everyday but I hope that hasn't caused me any harm???  We'll see!!  I'm to a point now where I can usually eat about 3 oz of meat at a time with about 1/4 C of veggies and a bite or two of a starch but most times I don't even make the starch!  I still haven't tried pasta yet but we did find an Adkins brand one that I think I might try soon!  I am also so surprised at myself for doing so well with soda!  I've been really craving it but I just keep telling myself about how bad it's going to hurt and I'm a big baby and don't want any pain! hehe
Okay, so I am offically down 51.6 pounds total in 3 months and 2 weeks because that was when I started the pre-op diet.  Since actual surgery I am down 43.8 pounds!! WOOHOO!!!  I am over half way to my goal and even though I don't want to pressure myself I would love to see that "magic" number by summer time!!!  I know it's possible but I also know that the body can do crazy things to us sometimes!  I want to continue to just "work" my sleeve and live a happy, healthy lifestyle!



No comments:

Post a Comment