Thursday, February 10, 2011

LARGE!!

Met with my surgeon this morning for my 3 month post-op appointment.  A few weeks ago I had all my labs drawn (all 10 vials of them!!) and everything was back and OMG I can't believe it, it was all GREAT!!!  NO Supplements at all!! WOOHOO!!!  Still have to keep up with my protein and also my daily vitamin but otherwise nothing else!!  She also said she was very happy with my progress and everything was great!  I also went and saw the NUT today and she also was very happy with my progress!  She looked up on her charts and says my "goal" weight should be 152 so MY goal is 150!  Today at the doctors office I weighed in at 192.7 but of course I am following my scale at home!  So after all the good news this morning I decided to go a "treat" myself with new clothes! hehe  The main point was to look at bras because they are shrinking :(  I'm not happy about this!  I didn't go through all that pain from having a reduction 5 years ago to totally loosing them now UGH!  Since my reductin I've been a D cup but it seems as if I might be a C cup now :(  Okay, I can deal with that but they better not move anymore!!  So I figured what the hey, I'll try on other stuff while I'm here!  I found my brown knee high boots FINALLY and even better was they were on sale for TEN DOLLARS!!!!!!  WOOHOO!!  I also grabbed another pair of tights and another pair of workout pants, that have a drawstring so they should last me longer!  The crazy part was I found a super cute dress and I remember Shane saying something about me wearing more dresses so I figured I would try it on.  I grabbed the XL and went to try it on.  It fit okay, seemed a little big so I figured I might as well try the Large and just see how much more I have to go until I get into it.  OMFG IT FIT!!!!!!!!!!!  It didn't just fit, it fit WELL!!!!  I was in a 2X when I started my journey just a mere 3 months ago and now I'm in a Large!!  HOW FREAKING AWESOME!  I also got a cute "v day" shirt that was also a large!!!  So I'll take the size large even if it means my boobies are shrinking!! hehe

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, Dawn! Congratulations, it's great to see the results of your hard work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that is sooooo great!! congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete