Saturday, February 19, 2011

Every had a "Fat" Day?

Well I think I can officially say that today I am having a SKINNY day today!!  I didn't think I would ever hear myself say those words!!  Finally decided to get off my butt and put clothes on and we all were going to run to the store.  Went into the closet and grabbed a pair of jeans, well they didn't fit, WAY too big!  So I grabbed another pair and once again they were too big!  Tried the third pair one which is a pair I've been holding onto for sometime now because they were too small, yep  They FIT!!!  Seemed just a tiny tight but not much.  I still can't believe that I stood there in the closet just looking at my clothes going OMG I have no clothes and for the first time it was because everything was TOO BIG!!!!!!!!!!!  It was such a GREAT feeling!!!! BUT at the same time I'm Oh crap, I have no clothes to wear and I don't want to buy any because I'm still loosing weight! LOL  Such a double edged sword!

No comments:

Post a Comment