Monday, March 7, 2011

16 Weeks

Today I am 16 weeks post-op and my weigh in this morning was Fablous!!  With clothes on I weighed in at 185.6 (nekkid 184.4).  I go by my with clothes number though since thats how I weigh at the doctors office!  So according to that I am .6 of a pound away from being ONLY overweight instead of Obese!! WOOHOO!!! 

These past 16 weeks have been Crazy, sucky, Wonderful and all around the Best!!! LOL  I have lost a total of 60lbs thus far and have another 35 to go to hit my goal!  I have set my goal at 150lbs which is on the high end of where I need to be per the charts!  If I go below then thats great but I at least want that 150 mark!

Here are a few pictures from this morning!

3 comments:

  1. yay you!!! that's awesome....you are about 10 weeks ahead of me and I hope I look as awesome as you at 16 weeks postop!!! I am getting there but some days i slide backwards into old habits and then i PAY!!!!
    I am very proud of you; you are doing fantastic!!!!

    ReplyDelete