Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Discourgaed

Sometimes I just get a horrible discourgaed feeling :(  This week, I gained again.  I figured I might or at least I knew I wasn't going to lose.  I have been totally out of wack since starting work again!  Last week I didn't get my normal protein in but am working on that this week and so far so good.  But I did step on the scale today and it read that I have gained a lb :(  I HATE SEEING THAT!!!!!  I know I shouldn't believe what my scale says each day because it changes so much but seeing that and also knowing what used to my normal eating patterns have all changed it sucks and makes me feel not so good :(

I also got my first "Look" today, and I'm not talking about the good kind.  I have never been private about my surgery but today I was in converstation with someone about it and when I said I had surgery I got "a look"!  Nothing was said further but it was that piety-lower class person-cheater type of look :(  I am PROUD of my discision to go with surgery and here I am 65lbs lighter in just 4 short months and am becoming physically fit so I say to those "lookers"  KICK ROCKS!

1 comment:

  1. i hate "that" look...i have had one person ask my "why would you do that" uuuhhh duh!!! I just ignored them....
    it sucks to gain but you are doing so great--girl you did a marathon!!!! that is so awesome!!!! getting protein in with work is hard!!!!

    ReplyDelete