Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Goal Size

I have had in my mind all along that I wanted to have my goal size be a size 14.  I have been a size 14 in my adult life before and I think that is an okay size.  It's a very NORMAL size for woman!  Well, I'm there!!  I bought my first pair of 14 jeans last night and they fit but I noticed after about 2 hours of having them on, they are getting loose really quick while wearing them!  I brain is finaly starting to wrap around the idea that I just might end up a smaller size!!  I still have about 30+ pounds to loose to hit goal weight so I am betting I will end up smaller then a 14! WOOHOO!  It's just such an Awesome feeling!

3 comments:

  1. WHOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how exciting for you!!!!! that is awesome!! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How freaking awesom for you. I did not have a goal size in mind, but my journey took me from a 28 to a 6/8 depending on the manufacturer. Awesome job young lady!

    ReplyDelete