Monday, November 22, 2010

Drain OUT!!!

Okay so today is 1 week and I went back to the doctor today to get the drain out!!! YAY!!  It wasn't NOWHERE near as bad as I thought it would be!  It felt "strange" but there was no pain.  She did a full check over on me and said I am doing GREAT!  I can now start on Full Liquids which means, milk, pudding, soups, etc.  I just tried a little milk and instant breakfast and it just seems to be sitting heavy in my tummy but I know it'll just take some getting to.  I am also continuing to keep my water intake going and hopefully will be able to get more in this week.  She really said that I was doing really good and was very pleased with my progress. 

My weight today was 216!!!  I lost 15 pounds in a WEEK!!!  OMG I haven't ever even lost 15 lbs in a month before! LOL  Total I am down 22 lbs since I started my 2 week pre-op diet!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Dawn! I'm really really interested in this surgery... another friend just had it, too, and is down 22 lbs. since her 2 week pre-op diet and had the surgery last Tuesday. :)

    ReplyDelete