Monday, November 8, 2010

Pre-op Week One

Well for the most part the low fat "diet" for week one of the two week pre-op diet went pretty well!  I never reached the full 1200 cal which I don't know if that is good or bad?? LOL  I had a few "regular" meals, one night was skettie and yesterday was french bread pizza for lunch!  Still didn't go over my calories though! YAY!  Back to the grind today with a shake for breakfast, turkey sandwich for lunch and we'll see how I do with the shake for dinner!  I really think I would rather drink my breakfast and lunch and then eat dinner!  I like the feeling of being able to sit down and eat with my family!  But all in all like I said it went good and I LOST WEIGHT!!  I lost FOUR pounds this week! WOOHOO!!  That is what this whole thing is about is to start the weight loss before surgery so I have! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment