Saturday, November 20, 2010

2nd Worse Day thus far :(

I have seriously had my worst day (expect for the day of surgery) today :( The gas pains are SO BAD!! My lower back, lower gut and Shoulder hurt so bad! I am belching all the time and it doesn't seem to make me feel any better but I can't stop doing it! LOL I tried some broth today but it really just didn't taste all that great :( (I used to LOVE drinnking broth and having biscuits so I figured I would still like it?)

I haven't gotten in NO WHERE near what I needed to for liquids today because the gas has been so bad and tonight I took two small sips of water and I could tell it wasn't going down :( I tried being vertical and laying on my left side (what the docs had me do in the hospital) and it's been an hour and I still feel that FULL feeling!

I have tried the Gas X Strips but they really dont' seem to do anything! Everytime there is a commerical I get up and walk around my house (every 15 mins or so for like 2 mins), went to WalMart and walked for at least an hour if not a little more following DH around while he grocery shopped and thought I was gonna die (exhausted)!! LOL I have also been using a heating pad on my shoulder and back (a little on the tummy but not much)

I just HATE these gas pains :( I'm in no other pain at all (well a little muscle sore, like I can't lay down and then sit up! LOL) it's just SO ANNOYING!!!!

Good thing I guess of the day is that according to the scale I'm down another 7 bls since Thursday! I'm not "counting" it yet though since I plan to have my official weigh day as Mondays (since that was when surgery was!)

3 comments:

  1. I sure hope you start feeling better, I know they shoot you up with something for surgery that is why your shoulder hurts and they gas. I hope it gets better.
    Thinking of ya.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should try what we give our babies the Baby's Bliss Gripe Water, it works wonders for me when I have gas..just a thought>? I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I totally didn't even think of Gripe Water!! We used to give that to my daughter when she was a baby!! I bought my Maylox today and I think it's helping!

    ReplyDelete