Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Adjustments

Adjustment is the best word I can think of right now for what I feel I am going through!  Shoot, the past 7 months have been one big adjustment after another since Surgery but again I really feel that I'm going through another "big" one!  I am now back to living with my family and to cook and sit down for dinners together.  I have been eating SO BAD for months now and I think it is finally catching up with me.  I am still a firm believer that I don't want to be "dieting" but just want to eat healthy, enjoy what I can eat and just LIVE life!  I have been neglectful of my protein intake though so that MUST change!  I have also been out of touch with working out and after doing 2 5Ks this past weekend it showed!  Yes, my times were still "normal" for me but if I had been training and working out like I should they should have been better! 

I also haven't made another appointment with the NUT yet :(  She's kind of annoying so I don't know if I want to really deal with her until I get myself back on track!  So far this week things have been good except the scale :(  That dang thing is going to really annoy me this week!  I was up at my weigh in on Monday and so I went ahead and stepped on it on Tue and I was up even more! UGH :(  I have got all my protein in on Mon and Tue and I did a step class last night and I held 2lb weights and did arms throughout the whole 45 min class!! WOOHOO!!  Hurt but felt Great too! LOL

I LOVE to work out but I just have to find the time with my family being here!  I need to make myself get up early and go run because I have to admit, I do miss running!  CRAZY I know! LOL

So I totally feel that I am all over the place, which reading back over this I am! LOL  BUT that is me, I have always been all over the place so just deal with it!

I am happy though, that is for sure!  I am wearing a size 10 pants and a Med top and right now my weight is around 167.  I still want (SO BADLY) to see 150lbs but we'll see what my body has in store for me!  As for my size, I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!  I haven't been a size 10 since HIGHSCHOOL!  It's still just so crazy to think that in highschool I was "fat" though at a size 10 and now I am rejoiceing to be this size! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment