Friday, June 3, 2011

6 Month Doctor Appointment

So I met my new surgeon today at NNMC Bethesda!  He's pretty cool/nice.  He went ahead and pulled my labs (vitas) so we'll see how they are once they come back!  When he first peaked his head in he quickly asked me what my "deal" was and as he was leaving he looked back and gave me the once over and said I looked Fabulous!  YAY I FEEL FABULOUS!! LOL  So he wants to see me again at 9, 12, 15-18 months and then 2 years and then he figures my yearly well women can cover from there on out! YAY!  He did talk a little about how I just need to continue with eating protein first, then veggies and then carbs which I know and I do TRY to do but I have to admit that I have been eating REALLY bad lately!  I can't wait to be all settled in my home with all MY things so that I can get back into a good routine of eating and working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment