Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hormones

I have never been that emotional of a person. Yes, I have my times just like any one else but this is getting out of hand!  I knew that having a drastic/fast weight loss was going to really effect my hormones but damn it, I'm sick of crying already! LOL

I have been under A LOT of stress with this move, commute, buying house, starting new job, etc. but it's nothing that I can't handle.  I am a very strong person and I usually thrive better when put under a lot of pressure but I totally broke yesterday.  I cried almost all the way home :(  I guess I just needed to let it out but ugh, no more!

I sit here and think back through my journey thus far and this isn't the first time "I broke".  When I lost my wallet back in Jan, I totally broke then as well and I really didn't understand at the time why I was so emotional over it.  Yeah, it SUCKED and I was PISSED but why was I crying and So upset about it.  It's all because of these damn CRAZY HORMONES!

No comments:

Post a Comment