Monday, May 9, 2011

24,22,20,18,16,14,12

O.M.G. I am wearing a size 12!! WOOHOO!!!  It has been a crazy ride these past 5 3/4 months and I kept telling myself that I was probably going to stop at a 14 because that is as small as I can really remember being in my "adult" life.  I know I was a 12 as an adult but I can't remember it.  I was a 10 when I graduated highschool and I was the "big" girl then!  Shoot, I would seriously freak out if I do get into a 10 or lower now as a 30 something old mom!!!

It's really strange though because I have been this weight since I had my daughter almost 7 years ago.  My lowest weight since she was born was 173 and I was 174.6 today but then I was a size 14 and I was so happy then! LOL

It has really hit me today how far I have come.  Just in looking at the numbers.  I was a 2X top (some could have been a 3) and my biggest pants were a 24 but most of them were 22s.  Now I am a Large top and sometimes I do wonder if some I might fit a Medium and my pants are 12s!!  Crazy Awesome Wonderful I tell ya!

I did have what I see as a set back but it was really more a learning expereince last night.  I ate too fast and/or too much and I got sick :(  My first time getting sick and I was SO UPSET about it.  I tend to get down on myself pretty easy but I have such a GREAT friend to help remind me that it was not a set back or a failure but a learning expereince!!

No comments:

Post a Comment