Monday, June 13, 2011

NSV - Non Scale Victory

Well I have had a few NSVs this past weekend and today and I thought I should share.  First was this weekend when I had two formal events.  I got A LOT of compliments (some might be considered inappropriate but I didn't think so! hehe) and I felt SEXY in both of my dresses!  It was a FAN FREAKING TASTIC weekend all together!

Then today I HAD to go buy some work clothes (am down to only two skirts and that is it that fits) and I was able to fit into Size 10 work pants (they usually run SMALL) and Medium shirts/dress!! WOOHOO!!  I swore I wasn't ever going to be in a Med. because I do have tatas and wide shoulers but I fit!!

Here's me in the dresses from this weekend!  The black one is a size 10 but there is no zipper and the other is a size 13 with a zipper!


No comments:

Post a Comment