Friday, July 15, 2011

8 Months

Okay well I'm not really all the way there yet but super close and I had a quick minute to post! LOL  I still LOVE my sleeve!!  Things have been going Super well in my journey!  I haven't been losing super fast but I am okay with that.  I am down to only like 15lbs away from goal weight so I figured it would slow down some.  This week I have really been trying to get back to basics though and pay attention to my protein intake and lower my carb intake and I feel even better because of it!!  I will officially weigh in on Monday but it seems that I did lose a good amount this week but I know my weight does change a lot throughout the week!  I had hubby take pictures today because we had a minute and I also learned how to make them into side by side pictures!  So here is my before and now picture!  Down approx. 85lbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment