Sunday, January 23, 2011

It's a Good thing but I'm SAD!

So just before Christmas it started to really hit me that I'm going to have to go through my closet because a lot of clothes were already not fitting so well.  Well FINALLY I went through the WHOLE closet today and OMG it's Crazy!  I tried on ALL of my clothes to see where I was at!  I ended up getting rid of (donating to the goodwill) 13 shirts, 8 pants, 1 dress and 3 pairs of shoes!!!!!!!!!! OMG Just think, each shirt probably cost me around $8-12 and each pair of pants was at least $15 and shoes also about $15 - right there I ended up getting rid of $250-$300 worth of PERFECTLY GOOD CLOTHES!!! UGH!  I know this is a GREAT thing because I am losing the weight and becoming a Healthy me finally but man, it's hard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment