Friday, January 7, 2011

Cupcakes

DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the time starts that I must get my mind right!  Thus far my sleeve has pretty much done all the work for me on what I ate because I couldn't eat much of nothing but now it seems that almost anything is going down just fine!  So here I am with a kitchen full of cupcakes because stupid me wanted to decorate them and I found out that the mini ones I made go down okay :(  NOT GOOD!!!! 

Also, I know that most all foods that I have tried are going down okay so I MUST make good choices!  I didn't go through all this for nothing, thats for sure!!

So my protein has been good for the past three days, 60+ grams and I have to keep it that way.  I need to get some fresh veggies and start to steam them and have them at lunch and dinner!  I still LOVE eggs (whites only) and cheese so I'm good there! 

I can eat 2oz of meat at a time now so that is helping with my protein!  Maybe I'll visit another blog I read because I think I remember seeing something about protein cupcakes on her site????

DANG IT I want another mini cupcake!! NO NO NO I will say!!! hehe

Guess I should go make dinner and fill up on my protein first!!

No comments:

Post a Comment