Monday, December 6, 2010

First "real" meal!

So I decided that I wanted to have a Real Meal today!  My doc and NUT said I can progress how I FEEL and I feel GREAT so I figured I would try something new!  I make Swiss Steak in the crockpot, mashed potatos and gravy and peas and carrots!  (one of my all time fav meals!)  I dished up on a plate .5 oz of meat, 2 Tbls of taters with a drizzle of gravy and 1 Tbls of veggies!  I was able to eat the veggies and meat and one small bite of taters and I'm FULL!!  It was FABLOUS!!  I am really going to have to "learn" to cook SMALL portions though because that was WAY too much leftover!! LOL

I am going to still away from bread and pasta for some time and of course any junk foods but I really wanted to get more REAL proteins in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment