Thursday, October 21, 2010

Things are REALLY moving!

WOW, things are really moving!  It's almost like one second it seems I've been at this FOREVER and another second it's like OMG It's all happening SO FAST!!  I did my internal med appointment today and the doctor said everything seems just fine!  So once back to the office I call the surgeons nurse to ask about the endoscope and she said we will just do it the same day as my next appointment on the 4th which means I should be looking at surgery around the week of the 15th of November!! WOOHOO!!  I can't believe it could really be that soon!  Which works out good for work because if our contract doesn't get renewed then I might as well use some of my leave time! LOL

The bummer part of all of this is my husband!  Shane is also going through everything just as I am to have surgery but this started later then mine did so all of his appointments are after mine.  He called today for his second appointment with the surgeon and he can't get in to see her until the 30th of November :(  Which means he won't have surgery until the new year because we already have plans for him and Paxton (and maybe me depending on job) to go "home" for Christmas and he can't do that just a week or two after his surgery :(  We are going to talk to the surgeon on the 4th when I go in to see if there is any way to get him appointment moved sooner but we'll see!

WOOHOO!!  IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. D2 I'm super excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Dawn I am just reading up on this and I am so so so SO excited for you! I have had a few friends that had the band and they have extremely successful with it. thank you for posting your journey. Hopefully once I have insurence again, I will be hopefully be able to have surgery as well. HUGS

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete