Monday, October 4, 2010

Appointments

Well today I got a lot of my appointments done!  Went to the lab (after fasting) and they took TEN viles of blood!!! After which I went over for a chest x-ray and then the pulmanary test!  I was also able to make the internal medicine appointment today for the 20th! YAY!!  I can't believe how EASY this has all been!  I really LOVE the hospital here and how wonderful they are with getting appointments and also the professionalism of everyone there!

I've been doing more research on the sleeve and I thought I had decided that was what I was going to do but now I am worried because I saw a post on a message board that tricare doesn't cover the sleeve.  I've tried to find out what I can from the internet but can't seem to find much.  I think I'll need to actually CALL tricare or just take my chances and have the doctor input it that way and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment