Thursday, October 7, 2010

Shane too

Well Shane met with the surgeon today and it's a go for him to start the process!  He can't do much until next Tuesday though since he has Paxton all day tomorrow and Monday is a holiday!  I was a little upset after his meeting though because he told the surgeon that he wanted to have the surgery before me.  I don't really understand why he would say this since I have already got the process started, have another appt. with the surgeon before he will and plus I'm on a time crunch with my job.  Might as well get things done now when I can take time off instead of telling a brand new job that I need time off!  Of course we haven't decided for sure and if will depend on the doctor!  I really just want to get going with this but still have one more appointment for sure and possibly two more.  I have internal med on the 21st (which it just got moved today from the 20th) and then see the doc on the 4th but she said she wanted to do an Endoscope before surgery so we'll see!  I was hoping to without a doubt have it done before Thanksgiving so that I have a good month before Christmas to heal before we travel!  We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment