Saturday, January 19, 2013

Running for a Cause!

http://pages.teamintraining.org/md/nikewhlf13/dlabayfjlc

I have joined Team in Training and am training to run the Nike's Women's 1/2 Marathon in Washington D.C. on the 28th of April!  We had the Kick Off Breakfast this morning and it was AMAZING!  I am SO LUCKY to have a team behind me helping and supporting me through this whole process plus my AMAZING friends!  The Nike race was a lottery to get bibs and how freaking Awesome is it that ALL of my racing girls (Sarah, Jess and Sylvia) all got bibs for it!  Theresa is also doing TNT with me so I am Beyond blessed to have so much support through this!

NOW it's time to Raise Funds!  I am trying to raise $2000 by the 8th of March.  75% of all funds go for Cancer Research!  HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!!!!  There is So many NEW ideas/cures for different cancers right now and that wouldn't be possilbe it it wasn't for fundraising done by people such as those like me doing TNT!

I have decided that I will have a towel/hankerchief with Everyone's name who donates or donates in the honor of someone while I run so that I am Running WITH each and every one of you who help me along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment