Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A week in my Sleeve

So hubby and I were talking about WLS and how it is needed by some people but many people really just need to find a way to change their brain and way of thinking about food and exercise.  SO, in order to see how easy or hard it may be Shane is going to eat Exactly what I eat for 1 week!  Starting tomorrow (Wednesday) I am going to make him breakfast, lunch and dinner and he will eat exactly what I eat!  My normal day looks a little like this,
B - 3/4 C Special K Cereal with 1/2 C 1% Milk
L - 3.5oz of Ham
D - 2 egg omelet with 2 slices of bacon or 1 sausage link and 1/4 C of cheese

I also drink about 120oz of water, 3 C of coffee and 1 Diet Soda!

I know my husband is "strong" enough to handle this but he is going to be a Grouch! LOL  The final of all of this is TDay dinner where he can eat whatever he wants!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment