Sunday, November 6, 2011

I was Runnin'

So a BIG part of my WL has been exercise and speifically Running/jogging/walking!  This weekend Sarah got me to sign up for a Race in the middle of the night.  The whole thing was about how you started at 1:50am and then the clocks change back at 2:00am so you get a Negative time on your race!  The charity was for Wounded Warriors so I was in!  When I got to the race in the middle of the night last night there was a Great Surprise for me, SARAH!  She flew in to spend time with friends and come run the race! YAY!  Well then after she came home with me last night to crash for just a short minute we decided to run/walk a race this morning!  This mornings race was my first 8K!! WOOHOO!!  Grated, I didn't run it, we walked pretty much the whole thing but it was so Great to spend time with Sarah catching up on everything that been happening over the last few months! 
I am CRAZY sore after running a 5K and walking an 8K but I feel FAN FREAKING TASTIC for doing it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment