Tuesday, November 15, 2011

1 Year

This past year has been Crazy, Wonderful, Insane, Amazing and I wouldn't change it for anything! One year ago today I made the choice to change my life (and mind and body) forever! I have made some pretty awesome choices in my short 33 years thus far but this is without a doubt one of the Best choices I have made (besides Husband and Daughter!) I feel like even though I may not be happy with my job or whatever I am so happy to just being living as ME! The ME that deep down inside I knew was there but just had a hard time finding her. I was given this gift and I have used it to my advantage everyday in order to find that "skinny" girl inside me! I do still have my moments where I don't mentally feel like I'm thin and honestly I still feel FAT, very fat :( It makes me very sad when sit here and think about how I feel in those moments because looking in the mirror just proves that I am far from fat! But I know that I do not see the same person in the mirror that others see when they look at me. I have been called "skinny" by others recently (those I'm not close with) and it's very surprising to me that people do think that when they see me because again, I do not see that! I do see/feel Healthy and that is really what it was all about! I want to live a long Happy life and being obese wasn't going to get me that!
Some of you may know that I didn't come into this decision all by myself. A very large part of my choice was because it was supposed to be my husband and I both doing it and then in the end he didn't do it. I still wish ALL THE TIME that he would have so that he can feel the same amount of JOY that I feel in being so healthy but I do have  faith that he will evently get there. But even though I didn't choose this 100% for me in the very begining it is ALL about me Now! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment