Thursday, December 15, 2011

It's Going

Thats about all I can really say about my WL now is that it's going Nowhere which is EXACTLY what I want!!  I have been bouncing around within a few lbs and that is exactly what I want!  I am very happy with my size of clothes and am happy with myself now and I want to stay here!  The other day I had to buy some more work clothes (because I guess I can't do my job effecitivly if I'm wearing jeans??) and I tried on a size 8 skirt and it was loose so I figured what the hey I'll try on a 6!  OMFG It FIT!!!!!!  I know I have said it before but I NEVER thought I would be this size! LOL 

I was looking back through pictures on FB on the other day and seeing all these shots of me before surgery and I see how big I was but I remember that I never really thought of myself as being that big but I really was!  I am SO HAPPY to be where I am now and I hope I can maintain this forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment